Wednesday 16 February 2011

YVR

The most brilliant thing, and bear in mind that there were many, to come out of the airport's overhaul for the Olympics, is the provision of free Wi-fi. This, surely, more than anything else will keep the campers happy, it certainly makes the time go more quickly. That, coupled with numerous living room style arrangements of really comfie sets around a telly screen, makes for a happier wait. My only whinge is the bloody heat setting. It must be about 25° and I feel as though my face might spontaneously combust.
Oh, I do have one other complaint. All this unpleasantness in the Middle East on the BBC World News is rather worrying.

Whisky is staying with Kevin's parents. I was so relieved that I was taking him over to them today, and not just handing him over to some kennels.
It was odd though, in the short time I was back home before our friend arrived to take us to the airport, I realised I was still aware of his presence in what I was doing, and then of course, his absence.

No comments: