Tuesday 13 January 2015

The Addiction

I really don't know where this came from, it seems like it struck out of the blue, but another thing that
has become a truly addictive pastime for me, is Sudoku. From time to time, I've eyed it speculatively on the last page of The Week, but then I actually filled one in and that was it. I think it has saved me from madness over Christmas, in the sense that, I feel once I've done one, my mind has been straightened out. On the other hand, I didn't have any space for another activity in my schedule, and yet, I have managed to fall into something that requires all my attention until I've finished it. I don't understand why it draws me, or why it's so fascinating. The only time I ever fear boredom, is when I'm flying, but I think a few Sudoku puzzles might defeat that.

No comments: