Thursday 5 April 2007

Excitement

I am as excited as an eight year-old who has been told that she is getting an extra birthday and Christmas all rolled into one and that it'll snow to boot.

We have a four-day weekend, that's exciting.

We've been to the opening of an art exhibition by our friend Christine, that was exciting.

We went to Granville Island for the opening and had dinner at the Keg. Exciting also.

On Sleepy's suggestion, Kevin is going to have one of my pictures blown up at work so that we can hang it. That's pretty cool. But that's not it.

No, what I am excited about is that at the end of July, Austen, Sue, Alex, Holly and Teddy will be coming over to stay. I will be able to show them our wonderful, beautiful city, I'll be able to show them mountains and rivers. I will be able to introduce them to my friends and relatives, they'll meet Kevin's parents for the first time. I'll be able to show them around the Nature Park. I'm so excited I could burst. I have other things, I always have other things to say, but for today, that's me. Made up.

4 comments:

Sleepy said...

Nice one about the photo.
It is very good.

Even better news about the Hindman Horde sweeping West!

Sassygril said...

That's wonderful news. Can I come too??

Anonymous said...

im a peppitt :) i come with the hindman horde but i have a very special name all of my own :)

Schneewittchen said...

Sleepy - Well, you made me go back and think about it, and Kev's company do produce massive ink-jet printers,it's what he does R&D on.

Of course Sassy, you can organise a second wave ;) Plus, I'm still waiting for you to appear on my doorstep on a stopover from Singers.

Pixie - and you have seen all these things before anyway :)