Tuesday 12 June 2007

Dilemma

One of the many things I'm going to miss when Tony leaves office - prematurely in my opinion, and yet I admire him for leaving and passing the baton on to his anointed one - is how he will pick a theme from my blog and then give a rip-roaring speech about it.
The Press deserved that Tony, and you said it so well and so passionately.

My day however, started with another politician. Linda Reid, our Provincial government representative, a large, attractive and charismatic woman, came to the Nature House and presented us with a set of car booster seats.
Last year the Province decided that all children under a certain age and or weight, should have booster seats while travelling by car. Most of the schools we deal with immediately bought a set so that parents transporting other people's children on field trips could borrow them.
Others have cancelled trips due to not having them. Well now we do and they can borrow them.

Sleepy has solved my bra dilemma. I think I may have not mentioned this for some time, but I cannot find ones in the right size in the style I like, no-one does underwear like M&S. And then Sleepy pointed out that Marks and Sparks have an online service, so now I can order them and get them brought over.

Now....I've sat on my specs twice recently and they are pretty much out of shape. Boots are making a slight inroad, but clearly t'will be a while afore their Opticians get over here. I am going to have to bite the bullet on this one however, since I can claim some money back through Kevin's medical insurance. Sheesh, I much prefer it when the world accommodates me rather than t'other way round.

I can feel a real feminist rant coming up. It will be spilling over at some time during the next couple of days, so you may wish to look the other way.
You have been warned.

1 comment:

Sleepy said...

Bring on the Rant!!