Monday 23 July 2007

YVR

What can I tell you? Nothing in my life matters right at this moment except the arrival of my family. We should be at the airport right now, pacing the Arrivals lounge, me making unreasonable Tim Horton's demands.

The sun has struggled through the clouds a couple of times today and it's warming up.

But.....this morning/early evening, depending on which side of the Atlantic you're on, the plane sat on the tarmac for a couple of hours. So now we don't have to go to the airport until 20.30. We have switched from tracking the BA website to the YVR one. (Vancouver airport for anyone whose life doesn't actually revolve around it).

I haven't slept much and my brain isn't functioning too well, but I'm guessing that I'm less tired than my lot who're still up in the air.

Hopefully, next time I blog, they'll be here.

1 comment:

Sleepy said...

All will be good.. Chill Dred, Chill.. They will be there..