Saturday 18 August 2007

Cleaning

Having not cleaned the house for over three weeks I have enjoyed doing a Kim and Aggie from top to bottom today.
There's something therapeutic about cleaning and then having done so, sitting and knowing that the house is clean.

We watched a stonking film tonight, 'Zodiac', very long, I'm writing this well past my bedtime, but it was engaging and very well done. Apparently based on a true story too, but then what isn't these days?

I have also spoken to the folks back home.
Heathrow, it seems, was not behaving nicely when my family's flight was finally allowed to land.
It's an embarrassment really, and yet maybe Heathrow is just growing old and curmudgeonly, and who can't relate to that? Well, ok, I can, still, if I were as cranky as that old airport, someone'd kick my butt.

No comments: