Wednesday 27 February 2008

Rabbi

No blog tonight. It has been a long, long day. It started well, with good news about a good friend. It was anti-bullying day today and everyone was being asked to wear pink. The best I could do was a salmon-coloured Henley.
The story goes like this. A kid in one of the Vancouver schools was being bullied on account of wearing a pink shirt. So another kid went to the thrift shop and bought as many pink shirts as he or she could and distributed them to one and all.
Nicely done.
Be advised that 'shirt' in the story may not mean an actual shirt, it just means top sometimes here.

On Rent-a-Goalie tonight, someone said it had been proven that it was mathematically gay to support Annaheim over the Toronto Maple Leafs. Much as I loathe the use of gay to mean lame, that one made me chuckle. Mathematically gay :)

After work, Alex Y and I took our show on the road and we attended Science Jam. A psycho came and went on at length to me about how the Nature Park and the adjoining MoD land were the two most evil places in Canada. Eventually one of the organisers came round and I tractor-beamed her in using only my eyeballs.
She called security.

And after that - I went to hear the Rabbi speak at church. He didn't turn up. We hung around for a while talking about Jewish matters.
Ah well. The Imam next week.

Oh, I suppose there was a mini-blog after all. Who knew?

1 comment:

Sleepy said...

Mathematically Gay!
Hahaha!
I bet frigging Pi was involved!