Sunday 17 February 2008

Sneezing

Gratuitous Jedi picture. No reason.

It has been a beautiful, sunny day, although very frosty first thing. I, however, have a cold. I woke up feeling crappy on Friday, rallied Saturday, but have succumbed today. Woe is me.

We have a new TV in the bedroom. It is replacing a big old monster, so it looks nice and sleek, but it also adjusts the brightness automatically to save energy. I'm liking the new set-up immensely.

Today I have planted seeds in little pots. And that's about all.
Oh well, I did have some thoughts about Human Knowledge this morning, but maybe some other time for that.

Yesterday I walked towards the entrance to the Mall behind a man who was wearing a woolly hat. As he entered the mall he took it off. That simple act of manners just blew me away. I wanted to hug him or at the very least do something heavily patronising like rush up to him and give him a gold star.

In case it's true what they say about viruses and the internet, I'll take mine somewhere else.

No comments: