Thursday 25 December 2008

Christmas

It was divine to wake up on Christmas morning and see snow falling from the sky - I find it mesmerising.

It was hellish driving in the snow on Christmas Eve, to get to Kevin's parents in Surrey, even though he was doing the driving.
Church services were cancelled and I had to settle for watching Midnight Mass on TV - but I fell asleep anyway.



Laurence got to learn a new, Canadian skill and ritual, shovelling snow. There was a lot of it about.

Kevin cooked a phenomenal Christmas meal and I...well I lazed about doing sweet fanny adams except eating and drinking. So - what I do best then.
More snow tomorrow apparently, but then some rain.

God bless and to all a very, merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Sleepy said...

I am green with envy about your white Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Schneewittchen said...

I'll try and persuade some to follow me over :)

Sleepy said...

Oh! YES!