Saturday 19 January 2008

Snowflakes

The murder of five prostitutes in Ipswich is currently in the news again, as a man is standing trial for those murders.
What has horrified the feminist blogosphere, is the remarks that a Daily Nazi journo made at the time about how worthless the women were.
An article in The Burning Times however, is so thorough and so superbly written, that I have nothing to add, except...no, just kidding.

We watched the film 'Letters from Iwo Jima', made by Clint Eastwood to counterbalance his own 'Flags of our Fathers'. One military engagement, two viewpoints.
I haven't seen the latter, but I found Iwo Jima to be a riveting film. Of course, part of the riveting was that I had to full-on concentrate to read the sub-titles.

When I woke for the second time this morning, snow was falling again. Not much was sticking, but the wonder was in the gazing at it.

1 comment:

Sleepy said...

There's your Daily Nazi for you!!