Tuesday 3 March 2009

In the Slipstream

Yesterday morning we had two claps of thunder. That's probably our quota for the whole year.

I was reading my Andrew Marr History of Modern Britain book in the bath. Now, I have to read it in small chunks because Marr is no great scribe, a great historian undoubtedly, but wordsmith, not so much. But the section about the Suez Crisis was just unputdownable!
I may have to re-read it.

Reaper is back. Yesssss.

The vile piece of human scum who beheaded an innocent victim on a Greyhound bus last year has pleaded not guilty. Huh. Yeah, cos his imaginary friend made him do it. Jeez.

I so love Lent. I really do.

I'm living in the slipstream.

2 comments:

Sleepy said...

I'll check that book out.

Schneewittchen said...

It should be available in Smith's, I bought mine in Borders at the airport.