Wednesday 22 July 2009

A Day Without YVR

Today was an Alex and me day - we went shopping, we had coffee, she gave me a facial, we talked about feminism. Essential woman stuff.

This evening, I have laughed, rolled around and almost wet myself, watching Bruno. The lady in the shop where I bought Ben's bed the other day, told me it was hysterical, and she was right, it was.

Later, the first night of fireworks in Vancouver, and we can see them from our bedroom window - we can also hear them. This, along with Bard on the Beach, signals summer.

Tomorrow, Austen, Sue, Holly, Teddy and Ellie arrive, which means, I guess, that at time of writing, they are probably getting ready to go to the airport.
Someone keeps telling me that everyone else is excited.
Hmmmm :))
Well, I know I am.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she looks well fit

Anonymous said...

bloody hell! she is gorgeous!

Schneewittchen said...

Alex - You're so creepy, but I love you!